November 19, 2013

Time for Thanksgiving Decorations!

This will be my first celebration of Thanksgiving and I am pretty excited about it!

My husband is American and this year we finally got to live together....So I am trying to do my best to make him feel home in London, creating a nice atmosphere with decorations and hopefully making a lovely meal next Thursday! His family is thinking about flying over and it would make it a lovely day with family and friends!!

In order to get ready for the event, I have started googling around for Thanksgiving decorations, got myself some autumn leaves as well as pine cones!

Then...what about crocheting something as well? Thanks to Pinterest I found this amazing pattern of a crochet Thanksgiving turkey from Zara which you can find on her blog HERE

I found it way too cute!! I had to try and make one too for our dinner table next Thursday...and here are the results!!



The pattern is free and available on her blog...and I found it very well written and easy to follow....if you're looking for ideas for Thanksgiving, I think you should have a look at it!..her idea of making the wings with granny squares is really lovely!

Wishing you all a nice and creative evening

Love
Rory
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment