March 30, 2014

Spring Newborn Crochet Baby Ballerina

Happy Sunday!!!

This weekend I've started working on newborn projects....we are going to have 2 new members of the family from my husband side and, as we'll go to the States to visit them this July, I thought I should start working on something handmade to bring along!!

For the lady to be born in July, I have in mind to prepare a small box with a pair of crochet baby ballerina and an amigurumi in matching colors!!

I am using Rowan cotton glace' in beige and yellow (as they told me that yellow is the main decorating color of her room to be)!!

For the baby ballerina pattern...I started with my flower ballerina baby booties one and I have hopefully made some improvements, as well as enjoyed myself using a combination of 2 colors!!


They look quite summer-ish, and probably it's the yellow that helps!!!


Hope you like them!!!!



The amigurumi in matching colors is work in progress...and I will hopefully be able to share it with you soon!!

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday and looking forward to your comments!
Rory
XXX



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! We are expecting a new arrival too, family in the US too. I would love the pattern for them if you are making it available.

    ReplyDelete