September 14, 2013

Daisy espadrillas

When I saw this mini-espadrillas pattern from the YarnBlossomBoutique , I found it simply adorable and I thought I absolutely HAD to buy it!!!


As soon as I downloaded the pattern, I put myself at work with hook and cotton  yarns and started my next project for my niece once again!!



I thought I wanted to add something to them...and I found these little daisy buttons at John Lewis shop in London and decided to sew them on both sides...what do you think?



Yes, summer is almost over...but luckily enough my gorgeous niece lives in Italy...so she'll be hopefully able to wear them for maybe another month or so?...mmm...well, assuming that she keeps them on for more than a few minutes...ahhaha..as she doesn't seem to love wearing booties at the moment!




Here they are!!





Hope they add a smile to your day!


Rory
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment