October 05, 2013

Christmas is on its way... what about preparing crocheted Ice Skates decorations?

I can't believe it that in less than 3 months it will be Christmas!! Actually, to be more precise...we're missing 80 days as per xmasclock!!

It is that period of the year in which I start penciling in all the projects that I would like to realize, starting from decorations and then getting into Christmas presents...

WOW....this year the list is already pretty long!

Therefore, I thought I better start with something small and simple! Here we go....crocheted ice skates!


The pattern comes from Craftstylish and I found it cute and very simple to realize. It doesn't require much time and, with a few paperclips and basic crochet stitches you can realize some pretty decorations for Christmas ahead of time!

These mini crochet Ice Skates are ready to hop on the Xmas tree, but they would also be cute as general decorations of Christmas presents as well as Christmas wishes cards.

I really hope you enjoy them!
Rory
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment