October 05, 2014

Crochet Mug Cozy

Autumn has definitely reached London and to me it's the best time of the year to enjoy crocheting.

It had been a while since I wanted to realise a mug cozy and, thinking a bit ahead, it could be a sweet present for Christmas.

I followed the free pattern from Marion Hassold, and you can find the link to it HERE

The pattern is very easy to follow and super quick to realize...it took me about half hour to make it....and your present is ready!!!

I used a 4.5mm hook with a medium thickness yarn.

Just sent a picture to my sister telling her my idea to start making more as Christmas presents and she suggested me to start making one for her to keep it in her office :)

Hope you like the idea and follow the link through this easy pattern...sure many of your friends and family will enjoy it!

Wish you a lovely Sunday

Rory
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment