August 11, 2013

A laid back crochet hat...

Here I am...finally back on my blog...

The project I would like to share with you today is a crochet hat...I made it as a present for my husband earlier this winter.



At the time he was living in New York while I was living in London...so I thought it to be a sweet idea to give him a handmade present that would accompany him during the cold winter time!!!

The pattern I used has been designed by swellamy...and you can find it here

As suggested in the pattern, I worked on two yarns at the same time...and this gave it a thicker and warmer look!

The style of this hat was pretty laid back...and I believe it must have been the key to make my husband wear it quite often....


I would say he is a bit picky when it comes to clothes and accessories to wear .... That's why it made me so happy to see that he did like and wear it a lot!!

Hope you like it too as I think it could be a nice and easy to make present for the winter coming!

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment