October 20, 2014

Spicing up the kitchen with a Crochet Jar Cover

Here is one of those projects that I had in my mind since I started crocheting, and now I finally dedicated some time to it..a crocheted jar cover!



It's a very simple project and you can use any leftovers as it does not require a lot of yarn.

I hadn't focused much on crocheting for the kitchen and I wanted to "spice up" a little bit my oregano jar, so I crocheted around the cover using a light green cotton, while using a darker green as a contrast on the edge and for the bow.

What do you think of it?


I am quite happy with the way it fits within my spice rack...and I have a feeling that this could be the first one of a big series!!

Hope you like it!

Wishing you all a lovely evening
Rory
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment